A Linux package repository is available for Debian-based Linux versions, this includes Raspberry Pi OS.
- To add MultiPlug Debian Repository to your instance of Linux, Add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list (Only need to do this once):
- deb [trusted=yes] https://apt.multiplug.app ./
- Run the following command to fetch the latest package list:
- sudo apt update
- To install MultiPlug run the following command:
- sudo apt-get install multiplug
- Multiplug will start and also on each system startup, to access it use a web browser and IP address of the device. There are Windows and Andriod network discovery apps available.
More information on the Wiki.